Saturday, December 12, 2015

Coolest Library Ever!

The family and I went on a little excursion to one of my favorite restaurants, The Norske Nook in DeForrest, WI.  It's a Norwegian/American restaurant that has absolutely some of my favorite foods.  I had a Lefse breakfast wrap with steak, eggs and hashbrowns and coffee to drink.  It's probably the most perfect food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.



While coming back from eating I noticed a building with dragon finials on the roof and thought "What is this?!"  It turned out to be the DeForest Public Library!  This is right up my alley, a Viking theme library!


The Children's area was great!  Picures of dragons all along the wall.  These actually remind me of Ral Partha miniatures from the 1970s!




My daughter wanted to pose with The Tardis and C-3PO and R-2D2 because you don't see them together that often.  Or in a library for that matter.  



Over all it was a fun day and discovering this awesome library was a bonous!  I could imagine running game of Dungeons & Dragons in this place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment