Sunday, October 25, 2015

Bring out your Lead! Ral Partha Knight and the Brothers Majere






Just some miniatures I've done.  The knight is from Ral Partha's Chaos Wars Press Gang which was a blister pack that came with the original Chaos Wars Game.  I have the other minis but don't have them painted up.  The knight was my favorite of the bunch.





Next we have Caramon from the Dragonlance Heroes box set.  I need to get the rest of the characters painted up.





And finally Raistlin also from the Dragonlance box.  Unfortunately I dropped him before I took the pic and didn't notice that he got scuffed.


2 comments:

  1. I have that same Chaos Wars set. The knight is a good one. The Soviet with AK-47 not so great - at least, not for fantasy gaming...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm not really sure why the Soviet was included. Maybe so Ral could show that they don't do just fantasy?

      Delete