Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chaos Warriors



I haven't posted much lately due to the fact I've been wrestling with the flu.  But I've been bored out of my gourd so I decided to say "Headache, dizziness and nausea be damned, I'm doing a quick post!"

I first got wind of this over at the wonderful Wargames News and Terrain blog, I just thought I'd pass this on because the minis are great!

Conquest games officially dubbed them Legion of Demon Spawned, I think they'd fit in great on any Oldhammer battlefield. They just scream 80's Chaos warriors.

Conquest now has pics up of some undead warriors as well!


1 comment:

  1. Yes they are great. I saw them in the flesh , at the weekend at a wargames show over here. Very Oldhammer. They are quite slight so may look a bit puny next to more modern Chaos warriors.

    ReplyDelete