Here they are in order of importance!
1. Umber Hulk - The first time I saw this creature he was my favorite! I don't know if it's the fake-out nostril eyes or the awesome madibles but the Umber Hulk is a force to be reckoned with!
2. Githyanki - The Drow have nothing on these guys! Mummy wrapped goblin-ish looking evil humanoids from another plane!
3. Hook Horror - What's there to say? A raptor headed monster with two claws just waiting to tear you apart!
4. Orc - Of the Pig Snouted variety! P'Orc, it's the other white meat!
7. Shambling Mound - My favorite piece of living shrubbery!
6. Bugbear - Giant aggressive hairy biker goblins!
7. Skeleton - Nothing's more more simple yet terrifying than a horde of skeletal warriors.
8. Lizardman - From D&D to Flash Gordon, Lizardmen make worthy opponents!
9. Troll -
10. Goblin - Nasty tempered creatures from the bowels of the earth.