Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mantic Games Elves

I just received my free Mantic Games' Elves in the mail today! It was a frame with enough parts to make 2 plastic elves. They look like nice figures, although I'm not crazy about the fact that they have both a bow and a sword in each hand, I know they're scouts but it still seems awkward. Being plastic minis, that won't be hard to fix. I'll post some pics as soon as I get them painted up. I'm thinking about doing a winter paint scheme for them.

Here's some pics from the Mantic website!



2 comments:

  1. These are great figures but where the *BLEEP* did this company even come from? I've not heard a dang thing about them until now.

    You got freebies from them?

    These scouts have great crossover potential and could easily be converted into sci-fi aliens with some head and weapon swaps.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of dying earth warriors or Flash Gordon type characters.
    I found out about the freebies on theminiaturespage.com. I don't know if they are still offering it though.

    ReplyDelete