Sunday, December 6, 2015

Chaos Wars first edition box set


I bought a second hand copy of Ral Partha's Chaos Wars about twelve years ago.  Since then I had the opportunity to do some artwork for their re-release of the new Chaos Wars game.  I'm pretty excited for it's release!  Here are some pics of the original game minus the figures.  I have them but only one is painted, I'll post all four later when I finish them some day.



This is the front and back of the box.  It got a bit flattened but over all it's still in great shape!



This is the the front cover of the folder, and the inside of the folder.




















This is the Chaos Wars Rule Book along with the Press Gang Scenario Booklet.



An Easy Reference Chart, the box actually includes two of these.  And an Army Roster which is easily photocopied.


An official Ral Partha Painting instruction book!  I find this really interesting and a fun addition!


And a Quartermaster Coupon!  I wonder if it's still valid?

Just a great box set and a simple set of rules for any wargamer or wargame novice!

No comments:

Post a Comment