Monday, December 28, 2015

Chaos Wars Unboxing!

I wasted no time in basing them. There's an extra pack of archers and a chariot too.

I received a copy of the Ral Partha kickstarter packs this Christmas and I couldn't be more pleased!  I'm honored to have been a part of the illustration team and look forward to doing more work with Ral Partha.

The two box sets signed by the man himself, Tom Meier!

The figures are absolutely beautiful!  I love the old Tom Meier sculpts!  All in all I am really impressed and am diligently painting away and reading over the rules so I can do a demo game at my FLGS!

Books 1-3 plus the scenario book

Side by side the original book (left) and the new one (right). Can you spot the difference?

Elf Captain

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, I am more than pleased to see these rules back.
    They've made improvements and now they're FREE!

    ReplyDelete