Saturday, February 14, 2015

New Vehicle For 15mm Sci-Fi


I was out shopping with my son for some Valentine's gifts and I came across this Star Wars Hot Wheels car.  I knew right away I had to have this for some 15mm Sci-Fi gaming awesomeness!  Below I have the vehicle pictured with Rebel Minis' Titan Marines but I think this would be an even better match for their Sahadeen forces.  I just didn't have any that I finished painting yet.  I could also see this as a great vehicle for any Post Apocalyptic game too.  The possibilities are endless! 








2 comments:

  1. I bought one a couple of weeks ago. I need to get at least one more, maybe two. I did repaint mine, but I am holding off on displaying it until I hear about Lead Painters' League this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it J Womack, Esq. I'm not sure if I'm going to paint mine or not, I know some people go all out and dremel out the screws and take it apart before stripping and painting it. Seems like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete