Sunday, November 25, 2012

Trollworld Art Challenge: #1 Rat Kin

I sent off a facebook message to Ken St. Andre and asked him if he'd like to help me out of a drawing slump.  I was looking to do some more illustrations depicting Trollworld so I asked if he would give me a weekly assignment on what to draw.  Ken chooses the subject matter and I crank out the illustration.

Today's illustration is a Rat Kin adventurer, one of the colorful characters that you could find strolling around in the taverns of Khazan or in the sewers (either way it's the same thing).


5 comments:

  1. Great stuff - loved the Balrog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that should be Ratling, not Rat Kin, Charrdd, but good work. Ratling will be a Common Kindred and people are invited to play them when Deluxe T & T comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Ratlin I had the word kindred in my head I guess. :P

    ReplyDelete