Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Order Out Of Chaos

I've never really been a big fan of Chaos as a faction in GW.  It's always rubbed me the wrong way, kind of like the high school jocks that I knew all too well.  I love the armor but not the hunched  I'm befouling myself for the foul gods look that the minis had.  I wish GW could go back and revisit some of the old art from 3rd ed. because they had some great looking chaos warriors

I do like the Norse and everything Viking and would prefer to do a completely Norse army that is not affiliated with Chaos at all, but still not quite a completely historical Viking army.  I know there are various miniatures companies that carry generic barbarian armies like Redbox Minis, Black Tree Design and Mirliton to name a few.  I'm not really sure what I'm looking for but I will know when I see it.  I guess a cross between Frank Frazetta's "Death Dealer" and the Vikings in The Pathfinder.  If anyone has any ideas, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment