Monday, September 24, 2012

Battletech: Unseen Goodness!



I've been reading a lot of Battletech novels lately causing me to dig through my old B-Tech stuff.  I realized I have some unseen mechs still.  I had lost quite a few of them when I left them with a friend of mine and then he moved away and we lost touch.  But I still have quite a few left, almost enough to paint up the entire Black Widow Company.  I'll get them painted up and put them up as soon as I can.

Another thing I wanted to draw attention to is the awesome work by Insane Kangaroo!  Check out these!

And enjoy this battle between a Steiner Shadowhawk and a Liao Griffin (not really it's from the Dougram animated series).


2 comments:

  1. Yay Battletech! And those Kangaroos are pretty insane. :)

    Oh, I found a pretty cool Mech artist over here -> http://punakettu.deviantart.com/art/Guard-dog-1-326303536

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete