Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stygians for Crom!

I've been going over some army ideas with Eli from I See Lead People, and I thought of some great ideas for Stygians!

Crocodile Games have some wonderful Fantasy Egyptians.  I've been especially admiring their Necropolis Guard.  I think they would make great Cult of Set guardsmen or followers of Thutothemes or Toth-Amon (Remember, Thulsa Doom is actually a Kull character).




And maybe a high priest of Set!



Not to mention some Archers and foot soldiers from the same manufacturer.  They look Egyptian enough but have just a touch of fantasy to make them fit into Hyboria.


Then a couple of Reaper Minis for some characters!

I bought this figure 10 years ago hoping to use it as a Priest of Set and painted him to look as such.  Although hist staff got bent and is close to falling off.





Actually, Reaper has more than I can list but they would fit into most any of the middle-eastern flavored countries in Hyboria.

1 comment:

  1. Good call on the Aegyptus figs. Good way to get the look of Egyptians but not obviously historical.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete