Thursday, August 4, 2011

In The Emperor's Name


I may be a Johnny-Come-Lately, but I've been perusing the rules "In The Emperor's Name" and I'm really impressed! It's a skirmish gamed set in the Warhammer 40k universe but it could be adapted for other wargames as well.

I've been on the outs with GW for a few years but this may rekindle some interest in the 40k universe. After all I've got quite a few figs sitting around collecting dust. Who knows, maybe I'll give 40k in 15mm a shot as well!

If you're interested you can download the rules for free here!

2 comments:

  1. Quite. I read something about it some time ago and was pretty excited. Did you try it out? Hope to hear more :)

    ___
    call Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it out yet but the mechanics are pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete