Thursday, April 7, 2011

Barony Miniatures

Tired of fantasy miniatures that look like superheroes in stylized armor? Looking for something more realistic and historically based? Look no further, Barony Miniatures specializes in Medieval and fantasy miniatures! Mike Carr has been sculpting minis since the 1970's with companies like Custom Cast, Heritage, and Knights of the Realm.

Outside of historical miniatures companies, it's hard to find medieval knights that you can use as a historically based mini for a player character. These are well sculpted minis with lot's of character.





2 comments:

  1. Hey There!
    I know this is long shot from a looooong time ago. But, do you have any spare Barony horses you'd be willing to part with?
    I'm looking for one if I can match the one I already have, or two if I can't.
    Thanks either way.
    Legion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I did. I completely missed out on buying any of their minis. I wish he would sell off the molds to somebody.

      Delete